Having worked in manufacturing, I realize how easy to forget you safety gloves , Kevlar Safety Arms Covers or safety glasses. I got a new job to work in a tool crib of a major plastic company in Indiana and was shocked to see how much money was being spent on all types of PPE equipment and supplies.
Another great perk of the PPE Vending, The tool crib manager can realize significant savings of on PPE Supplies. Tool Crib buyers and managers can spend time on spending time to get other important supplies need to smoothly run their manufacturing environment.
PPE vending machines are installed for people like me who would lose or forget their essential PPE gear for their shift. The company was having to pay for the lost PPE each time a new set was issued.
Several companies offer these vending machines Here are my amazing 7 sources for helping you install a PPE Vending Machine.
Now the burden is shifted the employee to pay for the extra lost PPE . The companies who installed these PPE Vending machines and shifted the cost of the lost PPE to the employee saw significant savings. Other saving were also generated by not need an employee manually collecting PPE data. Service Management World hold a yearly convention in Orlando in late fall each year where you might also be able to see some of the PPE machines.
1 Safety Supply Vending Machine can supply gloves and supplies for hospitals
2. Fastental has vending machine for PPE and other industrial MRO products
3. Madrid Glove Vending Solution plus Madrid has unbelievable pricing on PPE Gloves and Supplies.
4. Intelligent inventory management solutions that solve problems and can customize their machines
5. Buy a used vending machine from Ebay or other sources and have the machine converted.
6. Companies that specialized in industrial vending machines like Southwest Solutions
7. LJK Mart has Kevlar Safety Sleeves Covers in a variety of sizes